Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Top Ten Favourite Hair Products


I love hair products and am willing to try lots of different products.  Once I try it, I decide if I will buy it again or just use it up. I love making my hair feel soft and shiny but I do not want to weigh it down or make it feel/look greasy. Since my hair is fine and thin, I have to be careful how much product goes into my hair.  So here it is goes my top ten hair products.

1// Moroccan Oil (Light because my hair is blonde)  
2// Carol's Daughter Vanilla Bean Smoothie
3// ISO Tamer Foam (mouse)

4//  Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist
5// Goldwell Dualsenses Colour Care Extra Rich Shampoo and Conditioner

6// AG Hair Colour Care Sterling Silver Shampoo and conditioner

7// Matrix Amplify Hair Spray
8// It's a Ten spray
9// Kaaral Brillante Glossing Spray
 10// Kaaral Pink Up Straightening Cream








Linking with Many Little Blessings for Top Ten Tuesday. Hope your Tuesday is Terrific!


What are your favourite hair products?

Photobucket

4 comments:

Leave us a comment, they make our day!